Rush Tatami rug carpet DX colorful block grey
Producing area: Made in Japan
Size: 140 x 200 cm / 191 x 191 cm / 191 x 250 cm
Material / Ingredient: Material: Outer material = rush (from Kyushu)
* Bag weave, triple weave lining = 100% polyester (nonwoven fabric)
Outer frame part = [Blue] [Green] 85% cotton 15% hemp / [Gray] 100% cotton
A colorful, colorful, simple and timeless checkered Rush rug.
A delicate pattern is created by a technique called bag weaving, which has a large number of warp threads.
The bends are complicated and will break unless you use a long Rush.
Since the warp threads are dense, it is characterized by being firm and hard to tear.
We use domestic (Kyushu) Rush.
Each one is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
Rush has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect.
In addition, it is hard to get dirty and changes to golden color and tastes as it is used.
Since the back is covered with non-woven fabric, it is also suitable for use on flooring.
Rush is processed with Aomori Hiba.
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for understanding.
Customers are responsible for custom duties (tariffs) which might be charged in your country.
●Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
*Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays