Kakegawa weave Tatami rug carpet Japanese modern style made in Japan
Size / capacity: approximately 75.2 x 75.2 in / approximately 75.2 x 98.4 in
Producing area: Made in Japan
Material / ingredient: Outer material = Tatami Rush (from Kyushu)
Kakegawa woven lining = non-woven fabric
Outer frame = 85% cotton 15% hemp * Wide outer frame: Approximately 8 cm
Kakegawa weaving is a traditional weaving method in the Chikugo region of Kyushu.
Beautiful and sophisticated modern designs with alternating large and small eyes are popular. In addition, carefully selected high-quality thick and long Tatami Rush is woven at high density, so it is durable and durable, and it has a comfortable cushioning and voluminous feeling on bare feet. I am using Tatami Rush from Japan. Each one is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability. TatamiRush has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect. In addition, it is hard to get dirty and changes to golden color and tastes as it is used. Since the back is covered with non-woven fabric, it has an appropriate cushioning property and is suitable for use in flooring.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to Tatami Rush. (Antibacterial and deodorant effect)
Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
There are no reviews yet.