Tatami rush rug carpet “MATSU” Made in Japan
● Size: 34.6 in(88cm)×69.3 in(176cm) / 69.3 in(176cm)x69.3 in(176cm) /
69.3 in(176cm)×102.8 in(261cm) / 102.8 in(261cm)×102.8 in(261cm) / 102.8 in(261cm)×138.6 in(352cm) /
● Materials / ingredients
Table material: 100% rush, edge material: 100% cotton
● Production area: Made in Japan
◎ What is the difference from Shiranui Rush Grass carpet?
Both will be Rush Grass carpets of the same quality.
The color of the edge is different.
You can refresh your tatami room just by laying this Rush Grass carpet / rug.
We use Japanese (Kyushu) rush.
Each Japanese rush is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
RushGrass has the features of purifying air, controlling humidity, and being hard to get dirty.
“”Hiba Essence”” extracted from Hiba tree in Aomori prefecture is processed on the surface of the fabric using the manufacturer’s original technology.
Hiba Essence contains hinokitiol, an ingredient with extremely high antibacterial properties as a natural substance.
(Antibacterial and deodorant effect) It is economical because both front and back sides can be used.
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
There are no reviews yet.