Traditional Japanese Paper Cedar bark paper lantern stand light switch type made in Japan
Material: Japanese paper made from cedar bark
Size: Width: 5.9in (15cm) Height: 10.2in (26cm)
It is a switch type paper lantern.
wooden (brown) base
◎NOTE: NO light bulbs
Important: Purchase separately Size E12 light bulb, 25 watts or less
Suggest Using eco-friendly LED light bulb for efficiency and brightest light
Select USA Or European Electrical cord, depending upon destination. European sockets may require an adapter depending on your country of residence.
Japanese Paper Lantern Simple assembly is required.
Simple assembly is required and English instructions are included.
It is a stand lamp made of Japanese paper that carefully inherits the techniques of “Mino Washi”, which has a history of 1300 years, and “Gifu Lantern”, a traditional craft.
Integrated production in the Mino region. From kozo processing to papermaking by Japanese paper craftsmen, product frame welding, processing, painting, inspection and packaging, we manufacture consistently at our factory in the Mino region.
It is a Japanese paper lighting fixture that is made by skilled craftsmen and produced by skilled craftsmen one by one, and you can feel the warmth of human hands.
◆ Precautions for use and care
* Japanese paper lanterns are made after ordering.Therefore, it takes about 7 business days to ship.
Thank you for your understanding.
* AS EACH ITEM IS HANDMADE ONE BY ONE, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN COLOR, SHAPE, AND SIZE.
* DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE AND VIEWING ENVIRONMENT, THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE PHOTO MAY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO STORE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
* IN RARE CASES, THE STOCK MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BECAUSE THE STOCK IS SHARED WITH OTHER SALES SITES. IN THAT CASE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY.
* TOKYO STORE does NOT collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
For countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. European countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.