Mino Washi Noppo Japanese Paper Lantern
Built-in LED (ON/OFF switch)
Size: φ 12cm x H34cm
Dry battery (AA x 2)
Continuous lighting about 50 hours
*Batteries are not included, so please purchase them separately before use.
◎What is Mino Washi (Japanese paper)?
Mino Washi is Japanese paper made in Gifu Prefecture. Mino is a land rich in nature, and it is also an environment where kozo, the raw material for Japanese paper, can be harvested.
The coexistence of thinness, strength, and beauty is a major feature of Mino Washi.
◎ Mino Japanese paper Japanese lantern
A modern Japanese light that conveys the warmth of Japanese paper.
Making full use of the technique of the traditional craft “Gifu lanterns”
We are located in the birthplace of Gifu lanterns,
While using traditional techniques
Combining beauty and function,
We have continued to make Japanese paper interior products
◎Handmade one by one
We will continue to make each one by hand,
Products that feel the warmth of human hands
We will send out to the world from the land of Gifu.
◆ Precautions for use and care
* Japanese paper lanterns are made after ordering. Therefore, it takes about 7 business days to ship.
Thank you for your understanding.
* AS EACH ITEM IS HANDMADE ONE BY ONE, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN COLOR, SHAPE, AND SIZE.
* DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE AND VIEWING ENVIRONMENT, THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE PHOTO MAY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO STORE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
* IN RARE CASES, THE STOCK MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BECAUSE THE STOCK IS SHARED WITH OTHER SALES SITES. IN THAT CASE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY.
* TOKYO STORE does NOT collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
For countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. European countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.
There are no reviews yet.