Tatami Zabuton Japanese cushion woven block
Size: Approximately 55 x 55 cm 2 piece set
Color: brown / green
Producing area: Japan
Material / ingredient: Side land = Tatami Rush (from Kyushu)
* Crest weaving material = top and bottom) felt 12 mm + middle core) urethane foam 25 mm (three layers)
The side fabric is finished with a technique called crest weaving.
Tatami Rush is woven in the same way as a general floor covering to create a solid fabric.
I am using Tatami Rush from Japan (Kyushu).
Each one is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability. Tatami Rush has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect.
In addition, it is hard to get dirty and changes to golden color and color change as it is used.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to Tatami Rush. (Antibacterial and deodorant effect).
The material inside is a three-layer structure with urethane sandwiched with felt, and has an appropriate cushioning property.
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Depending on availability, it may take 6-8 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Since the ZABUTON rush cushion is a natural material, it may have variations in color and shape, frayed outer frame, broken RUSH, and torn depending on the frequency of use.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
There are no reviews yet.