Tatami Rush slippers Made in Japan Uzumaki design
Size: M size ~ about 24.5 cm
L size ~ about 27 cm
XL size ~ about 29 cm
Tatami Rush material slippers that are comfortable to wear.
An insole woven from Tatami Rush material for the rubbing texture of this indigo dye.
Japanese-style natural Tatami Rush material slippers.
The design is a modern and charming Uzumaki & Checkered pattern.
The back side of the instep is a towel material.
The sole is a leather (artificial leather) type and has a non-slip effect.
Furthermore, the front part is vacant, so it is recommended for those who are concerned about stuffy feet. The Tatami Rush material also has a deodorant effect.
Tatami Rush material slippers are produced in a Japanese factory.
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Depending on availability, it may take 6-8 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Since the ZABUTON rush cushion is a natural material, it may have variations in color and shape, frayed outer frame, broken RUSH, and torn depending on the frequency of use.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.