Unryu Paper LED Cordless Light Lantern Rabbit Design Made in Japan
Size: Diameter about 5.5 in, Height about 7.1 in
Built-in LED (ON/OFF switch cordless type)
Dry batteries (AA x 2) (Continuous lighting time approx. 50 hours)
wooden stand (natural)
*Since this is a handmade product, the color and pattern may differ slightly.
*Shipping takes about 7 to 8 business days.
*AA batteries are not included.
What is Unryu paper?
A Japanese paper with a cloud-like pattern made by tearing kozo or rayon fibers into thin strips. When the light shines through, the fibers stand out more, and it is a very beautiful Japanese paper that can be used as a lantern for interior decoration.
It is a stand lamp using Japanese paper that carefully inherits the technology of “Mino Washi” with a history of 1300 and traditional craft “Gifu Chochin”.
Integrated production in the Mino area. From mulberry processing to papermaking by Japanese paper craftsmen, product frame welding, processing, painting, inspection, and packaging, we consistently manufacture at our own factory in the Mino region.
These Japanese paper lights are carefully crafted one by one by skilled craftsmen, and you can feel the warmth of human hands.
◆ Precautions for use and care
* Japanese paper lanterns are made after ordering.Therefore, it takes about 7 business days to ship.
Thank you for your understanding.
* AS EACH ITEM IS HANDMADE ONE BY ONE, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN COLOR, SHAPE, AND SIZE.
* DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE AND VIEWING ENVIRONMENT, THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE PHOTO MAY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO STORE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
* IN RARE CASES, THE STOCK MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BECAUSE THE STOCK IS SHARED WITH OTHER SALES SITES. IN THAT CASE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY.
* TOKYO STORE does NOT collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
For countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. European countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.