Mino Japanese paper LED stand lamp Harusame paper maple design cordless type
Size: Diameter about 9.2 cm x Height about 20.5 cm
Material/color pattern: Harusame paper maple design (PET processing)/wood (black part)
Attached light fixture: LED cordless type (ON/OFF switch)
Requires 2 AA batteries for lighting
* AA batteries are not included in the product for sale.
*As this is a handmade product, colors and patterns may differ slightly.
Special processing (PET processing) has been applied to the Japanese paper so that it does not tear. Tear-resistant, durable and long-lasting. You can use it for a long time with confidence.
◎What is Harusame paper?
A thin rakusui paper called Harusame, which has water droplets on it using the traditional technique of applying patterns in the shower.
It is a stand lamp made of Japanese paper that carefully inherits the techniques of “Mino Washi”, which has a history of 1300 years, and “Gifu Lantern”, a traditional craft.
Integrated production in the Mino region. From kozo processing to papermaking by Japanese paper craftsmen, product frame welding, processing, painting, inspection and packaging, we manufacture consistently at our factory in the Mino region.
It is a Japanese paper lighting fixture that is made by skilled craftsmen and produced by skilled craftsmen one by one, and you can feel the warmth of human hands.
◆ Precautions for use and care
* Japanese paper lanterns are made after ordering. Therefore, it takes about 7 business days to ship.
Thank you for your understanding.
* AS EACH ITEM IS HANDMADE ONE BY ONE, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN COLOR, SHAPE, AND SIZE.
* DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE AND VIEWING ENVIRONMENT, THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE PHOTO MAY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO STORE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
* IN RARE CASES, THE STOCK MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BECAUSE THE STOCK IS SHARED WITH OTHER SALES SITES. IN THAT CASE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY.
* TOKYO STORE does NOT collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
For countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. European countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.