Triple woven luxury Tatami rug carpet made in Japan
Size: Approximately 75.2 x 75.2 in / Approximately 75.2 x 98.4 in
Color: Blue / Blown
Producing area: Made in Japan
Material / Ingredient: Material: Outer material = Tatami Rush (from Kyushu)
* Crest weave, triple weave
Outer frame = 100% cotton [Kurume weave]
We use carefully selected Tatami Rush about 1.5 times more than regular rug carpets.
The outer frame fabric uses Kurume woven fabric.
Kurume weaving is a traditional weaving in the Kurume region of Fukuoka prefecture, and is a valuable weaving that is often used for kimono and clothes.
In addition, the weaving craftsman of triple weaving luxury Tatami rug carpet is a skilled craftsman for 20 to 40 years.
I am using Tatami Rush from Japan (Kyushu). Each one is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
TatamiRush has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect. It is also hard to get dirty and the Tatami Rush changes as you use it.
Since TatamiRush is processed with Hiba tree oil, antibacterial and deodorant effects can be expected.
◆ Precautions for use and care
* TOKYO STORE will ship as quickly as possible, but this Tatami rug carpet is made after ordering and may take 5-7 business days to ship.
Thank you for your understanding.
* Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
* If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
* For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
* If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
* Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for understanding.
* AS EACH ITEM IS HANDMADE ONE BY ONE, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN COLOR, SHAPE, AND SIZE.
* DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE AND VIEWING ENVIRONMENT, THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE PHOTO MAY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO STORE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
* IN RARE CASES, THE STOCK MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BECAUSE THE STOCK IS SHARED WITH OTHER SALES SITES. IN THAT CASE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY.
* TOKYO STORE does NOT collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
For countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. European countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.
There are no reviews yet.