Tatami Rush Rug Carpet Japanese Modern Made in Japan Non Slip Type
Color: Black / Natural
Square size: about 75.2 x 75.2in (191 x 191cm)
Rectangle size: about 75.2 x 98.4in (191 x 250cm)
Production area: Japan (made in Japan)
Material: Material: Front = Tatami Rush (made in Kyushu)
Back = urethane foam 6mm
Tatami rug carpet combines the techniques of skilled Japanese craftsmen with modern design.
Fukuro weaving has a beautiful fine weave, giving it a luxurious feel just by laying it on.
The back side is made of urethane foam with just the right amount of cushioning, so it won’t scratch the floor and won’t slip.
●What is Fukuro weaving?
This weaving method uses more threads than regular weaving methods, so it is able to create delicate patterns.
We use Tatami rush from Japan (Kyushu).
Each Rush is thick, and the skin is thick and the fibers are fine-grained, making it elastic and durable.
Tatami Rush has natural air purifying effects and humidity regulating effects.
In addition, Tatami Rush has been treated with antibacterial and deodorizing treatment using plant-derived ingredients extracted from natural cypress trees grown in Aomori. Using rare Japanese Tatami Rush, veteran craftsmen took advantage of their years of experience to carefully weave this item in a Japanese factory.
● Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
*Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Custom Duties: Customers are responsible for custom duties (tariffs) which might be charged in your country.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.