Tatami rush rug carpet DX Lunks non-woven type
* Tatami rush rug carpet non-slip type
Size: 37.4 x 59.1in / 55.1 x 78.7in / 69.3 x 90.6in / 75.2 x 75.2in / 75.2 x 98.4in / 75.2 x 118in
Producing area: Japan
Material / ingredient: Outer material = Tatami rush (from Kyushu)
* Crested lining = non-woven fabric Outer frame = 100% cotton
A Tatami rush rug carpet with a sophisticated and modern design that suits modern lifestyles.
We use Tatami rush material from Japan (Kyushu).
Each one is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
Tatami rush has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect. In addition, it is hard to get dirty and changes to golden color and tastes as it is used. Non-woven fabric is pasted on the back to prevent the flooring from being damaged.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to Tatami rush. (Antibacterial and deodorant effect)
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Tatami material items are carefully made one by one, so it may take 5 to 8 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Since the ZABUTON rush cushion is a natural material, it may have variations in color and shape, frayed outer frame, broken RUSH, and torn depending on the frequency of use.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.