Tatami rug mat Free Shipping
Tatami Rug Carpet Okinawa Rush Grass Non slip type Made in Japan
*This is a Tatami rug mat made from the highly rare Tatami Rush Garss from Okinawa.
And compared to regular Tatami rug mats, this Tatami rug is heavier and more durable.
Size: about 51.2 x 78.7 in / about 75.2 x 75.2 in / about 75.2 x 98.4 in
Country of Origin: Japan
Material: Tatami Rush Grass from Okinawa
*Asahiki weave Outer frame = 90% cotton, 10% hemp
Back side = 100% polyester (non-woven fabric)
* Non-slip processing
Tatami rug carpet is a rug carpet that uses a very rare fabric, Tatami Rush Grass from Okinawa.
Tatami Rush Grass from Okinawa is the original species of normal Rush Grass, but it has grown thick and strong as a result of adapting to the harsh environment of Okinawa over many years.
It is about 2 to 3 times thicker than Rush Grass grown in mainland Japan and weighs about twice as much, making it durable and long-lasting.
Therefore, the moisture absorption and release effect, which is a function unique to Rush Grass, is about doubled, and in addition to absorbing the humid moisture in the summer, it is comfortable and comfortable without the sticky feeling of sweat when you lie down. prize.
The surface of Tatami rug carpet gradually changes to a beautiful amber color after many years of use, giving it a lustrous appearance that looks as if it has been waxed.
Also, the best feature is the rarity value of Rush Grass. It can only be produced in Okinawa, and the planted area is very small, so it is not possible to obtain it at stores in mainland Japan. On the back side, non-woven fabric with anti-slip processing is attached so that it is difficult to notice the flooring.
It is a Tatami Rug carpet with high rarity value that shines with craftsmanship.
“I want you to use good things for a long time.”
“I want to use something that you are different from people”
This is the perfect item for you.
◆ Precautions for use and care
* Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
* If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
* For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
* If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
* Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for understanding.
* AS EACH ITEM IS HANDMADE ONE BY ONE, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN COLOR, SHAPE, AND SIZE.
* DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE AND VIEWING ENVIRONMENT, THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE PHOTO MAY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO STORE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
* IN RARE CASES, THE STOCK MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BECAUSE THE STOCK IS SHARED WITH OTHER SALES SITES. IN THAT CASE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY.
* TOKYO STORE WILL SHIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT IT MAY TAKE 3 TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS TO PREPARE FOR SHIPPING DEPENDING ON THE ORDERED ITEM.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO STORE does NOT collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
For countries that apply sales taxes and/or customs duties (esp. European countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.