Tatami rug mat Free Shipping
Tatami material rug carpet Back side urethane type
*Tatami rug carpet can be cut free. (Free cut type)
Size: 34.6×69.3 in | 69.3×69.3 in | 69.3×102.8 in | 102.8×102.8 in | 102.8×138.6 in | 138.6×138.6 in
*Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Production / Origin: Made in Japan
Material / Ingredient: Material: Tatami material (produced in Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture)
* Checkered weave outer frame = polypropylene, polyethylene
Back material = urethane foam 3mm
You can refresh your room by laying a Tatami rug carpet.
This Tatami rug carpet can be easily cut to fit the shape of your room. And since the back side is pasted with urethane, it has an appropriate cushioning property.
Rush Grass made of Tatami material uses Japanese Rush Grass with a length of 110-115 cm. About 95 cm of it is used.
The longer the Tatami material Rush Grass, the higher the quality. Rush Grass made of Tatami material has a reddish brown tip, a white root, and a blue (green) color in the middle. The more good quality blue part in the middle is used, the stronger and more beautiful the finish will be.
Also, Rush Grass, which is a Tatami material, tans as you use it, but the more you use the blue part in the middle, the better the tan will be and the better it will be.
Rush Grass of Tatami material from Japan is used. Rush Grass made of Tatami material is elastic and durable because each one is thick, the skin is thick and the fibers are fine.
Rush Grass, a Tatami material, has the characteristics of purifying air, controlling humidity, and being resistant to dirt.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to Rush Grass of Tatami material. (Antibacterial and deodorant effect)
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.