Size: about 120 x 200 cm
Producing area: Japan
Material / Ingredient: Material: Rush tatami fabric (undyed soil)
* 33 Weaving helicopter = 85% cotton, 15% linen with back rubber band
Based on the opinions and ideas of 60 doctors, we jointly developed the “Rush tatami fabric bedding series” that supports comfortable sleep.
Because it is a bedding that comes in contact with the skin for a long time, we used natural materials and stuck to a soft texture.
As an effect of sound sleep Rush tatami fabric
1. Hygroscopicity about 3 times that of cotton
2. Hard to get stuffy. By absorbing the moisture from sweat, it lowers the temperature and promotes a comfortable sleep.
3. Reduces the smell of sweat. It suppresses 90% or more of the chemical substances that cause the smell of sweat.
Made from domestically produced (Kyushu) supple Rush tatami fabric that does not use dyes or soil, it is soft, smooth and fits your body.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to Rush tatami fabric. (Antibacterial and deodorant effect)
◆Precautions for use and care
・Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
・If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
・For daily care, use a vacuum cleaner!
Vacuum along the grain.
・If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
・Since it is a natural material and handmade by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for understanding.
‐‐‐Please check the following‐‐‐
* About shipping date
・Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
* TokyoStore is closed on saturdays, sundays, and public holidays.
* In rare cases, the stock may be out of stock because the stock is shared with other sales sites.
* TokyoStore does not collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
for countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. european countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.