It is a sleeping goza using Rush tatami fabric from Japan (Yatsushiro, Kumamoto prefecture).
Each Rush tatami fabric made in Japan is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
Size: Single approx. 88 x 180 cm (using Rush tatami fabric from Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture)
Country of origin: Country of origin: Made in Japan (pure domestic)
Material / Ingredient: Material: Rush tatami fabric (produced in Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture)
1. It has about 3 times the hygroscopicity of cotton and reduces sweat dampness.
2. It has a humidity control effect and promotes a comfortable sleep without getting stuffy.
3. It suppresses the chemical substances that cause the odor of sweat by 90% or more and reduces the odor.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to rush. (Antibacterial and deodorant effect)
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
◆Please check the following
* About shipping date
・Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
* TokyoStore is closed on saturdays, sundays, and public holidays.
* In rare cases, the stock may be out of stock because the stock is shared with other sales sites.
* TokyoStore does not collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
for countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. european countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.