Tatami Rush nap mattress 35 × 78.7 in Made in Japan
Size: about 35 × 78.7 in (90 x 200 cm)
Material: outer material = Japan made rush (double-sided), medium material = 100% cotton (40mm)
Country of origin: Made in Japan
A simple checkered nap free mat made from domestic rush.
It is also ideal for taking a nap during a short break at work.
- It has about 2.5 times the hygroscopicity of cotton and reduces sweat dampness.
- It has a humidity control effect and promotes a comfortable sleep without getting stuffy.
- Reduces odor by suppressing 90% or more of chemical substances that cause sweat odor.
There are effects such as.
The material inside the mat is made of 40mm solid cotton, which is particular about cushioning, so it has moderate elasticity and can be used comfortably even on flooring.
Hiba essence processing is applied to the surface of Rush (antibacterial and deodorant effect).
“”Hiba oil”” extracted from the Hiba tree in Aomori prefecture is processed into materials and products using the manufacturer’s original technology.
“”Hiba oil”” contains hinokitiol, a component with extremely high antibacterial properties as a natural substance, and its use research is underway in various fields such as medical treatment and food.
Precautions for use and care
- Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
- If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
- For daily care, use a vacuum cleaner!
Vacuum along the grain.
- If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
- Since it is a natural material and handmade by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for understanding.
- Custom duties
Customers are responsible for custom duties (tariffs) which might be charged in your country.
- Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
*Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays