Tatami mattress Free Shipping
Tatami Rush Grass mattress 6-fold type
Size / capacity: Approximately 70 x 180 cm
Color: green / orange
Producing area: Made in Japan
Material / Ingredient: Material: Outer material = Tatami Rush (Kyushu)
* Ordinary woven lining = Tatami Rush (from Kyushu) * Material in Meseki weaving = 100% polyester [solid cotton 20 mm]
Outer frame = 100% cotton [Kurume weave]
A sleeping mattress that uses Kurume woven fabric for the outer frame of the Tatami mattress.
Kurume weaving is a traditional craft known as “Kurume kasuri” in the Chikugo region of Fukuoka prefecture in Kyushu, which has been handed down since the end of the Edo period.
By dyeing the cotton thread with uneven color and changing the thickness, it expresses a uniquely faint texture.
The traditional craft “Kurume weaving” is a Tatami Rush mattress with a Japanese atmosphere.
It is a simple and gentle texture that shines with craftsmanship.
Each Tatami Rush made in Japan is thick, and the skin is thick and fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
(1) It has about 2.5 times the hygroscopicity of cotton and reduces sweat dampness.
(2) It has a humidity control function, which makes it hard to get stuffy and promotes a comfortable sleep.
(3) Reduce the odor by suppressing 90% or more of the chemical substances that cause the odor of sweat. There are effects such as.
The material inside is 20mm solid cotton, so it has moderate elasticity.
The surface of Tatami Rush is treated with Hiba tree essence (antibacterial and deodorant effect).
“Hiba oil” extracted from the Hiba tree in Aomori prefecture is processed into materials and products using the manufacturer’s original technology. “Hiba oil” contains hinokitiol, a component with extremely high antibacterial properties as a natural substance, and its use research is being promoted in various fields such as medical treatment and food.
* Because it is a natural material and each craftsman processes it by hand, the shape may vary and the display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for your understanding.
◆Precautions for use and care
・Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
・If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
・For daily care, use a vacuum cleaner!
Vacuum along the grain.
・If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
・Since it is a natural material and handmade by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for understanding.
‐‐‐Please check the following‐‐‐
* About shipping date
・Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
・This item are shipped by Japan Post Express shipping.
* Shipping time of Japan Post Express Delivery
Asia: about 1 week
U.S.: about 1 to 2 weeks
Other area: about 1 to 3 weeks
Thank you for your understanding.
* TokyoStore is closed on saturdays, sundays, and public holidays.
* In rare cases, the stock may be out of stock because the stock is shared with other sales sites.
* TokyoStore does not collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
for countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. european countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.