Tatami rug carpet water repellent type made in Japan
Approximately 34.6 x 69.3 in / Approximately 69.3 x 69.3 in / Approximately 69.3 in x 102.8 in / Approximately 102.8 x 102.8 in / Approximately 102.8 x 138.6 in / Approximately 138.6 x 138.6 in / Approximately 173.2 x 138.6 in
Producing area: Made in Japan
Material / Ingredient: Material: Rush (Kyushu)
* Chrome weave / outer frame = polypropylene, polyethylene
Tatami rush A Tatami rug carpet with water repellent treatment on both sides of the fabric.
* However, it does not repel water above 40 ° C such as hot water, tea, and coffee.
You can refresh your tatami room just by laying a Tatami rug carpet.
This Tatami rug carpet has a mud-dyed fabric and a water-repellent coating that eliminates the need for dry wiping.
Water-repellent treatment is applied to both the front and back of the fabric, which has the effect of preventing stains and stains from adhering. In addition, it is economically reversible and can be used on both sides.
We use Japanese (Kyushu) Rush with a length of 115-120 cm. About 88 cm is used.
The outside is whitish to some extent. (It’s not a sunburn, it’s the color of the root and tip of the Rush.) The longer the Rush, the higher the quality. Rush has a reddish brown tip, a white root, and a blue (green) color in the middle. The more good quality blue part in the middle is used, the stronger and more beautiful the finish will be. Also, Rush gets tanned as it is used, but the more blue part in the middle is used, the better the color will be, the better the tan will be.
I am using Rush from Japan (Kyushu). Each Rush from Japan is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
Rush has the characteristics of purifying air, controlling humidity, and being hard to get dirty.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to Rush. (Antibacterial and deodorant effect)
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Depending on availability, it may take 6-8 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Since the ZABUTON rush cushion is a natural material, it may have variations in color and shape, frayed outer frame, broken RUSH, and torn depending on the frequency of use.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.