Tatami rug carpet traditional “Asanoha” hemp leaf retro design
68.5 x 68.5 in (174 x 174 cm)
68.5 x 102.8 in (174 x 261 cm)
102.8 x 102.8 in (261 x 261 cm)
102.8 x 138.6 in (261 x 352 cm)
137 x 138.6 in (348 x 352 cm)
171.3 x 138.6 in (435 x 352cm)
* Tatami Rush is processed with natural materials. Therefore, there may be slight differences in size and color.
About production: Made in Japan
Material / component: Material : Tatami Rush
Outer frame = polypropylene, polyethylene
*The color may look different between the outer frame and the center part, but it is not a color unevenness or sunburn, it is a characteristic of Tatami Rush and is not a defect.
This is a Tatami rug carpet with a retro design that matches the soft, elegant color and the traditional “Asanoha” hemp leaf pattern on the outer frame.
You can change the atmosphere of your room just by laying Tatami rug carpet.
It is an economical reversible type that can be used on both sides.
We use Tatami Rush from Kyushu, Japan.
Tatami Rush from Kyushu in Japan is thick and has a thick skin and fine fibers, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
Tatami Rush has a natural air purification effect and a humidity control effect.
● Depending on availability, it may take 5-7 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Custom Duties: Customers are responsible for custom duties (tariffs) which might be charged in your country.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.