Noren Japanese Tapestry Ito Jakuchu Moonlit night with white plum blossoms
Size: Approximately width 85cm x length 150cm
Producing area: Made in Japan
Material / ingredient: 100% polyester
What is Ito Jakuchu?
Ito Jakuchu is a painter active in the Edo period (1700s).
Ito Jakuchu, a self-taught painter who continued to paint his works until his death in 1800 at the age of 84, left behind many works throughout his life.
* Noren Japanese tapestries are made to order and will be shipped within 5-7 business days after ordering.
Thank you for your understanding.
* This Noren is not split in two. There is a cut line in the middle that does not fray even if you cut it with scissors, so please cut it as you like.
* A stick to hang the curtain is not included.
* The shape and display size may differ slightly.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
There are no reviews yet.