Tokoname ware Kyusu Japanese teapot round light blue line deep steam type
Size / capacity: about260cc
Capacity is 80% when full.
Production area: Japan
Materials / ingredients: Pottery
Tea strainer：net type
This is an unused vintage Kyusu teapot.
Condition: Very Good ★★★★★
*Please be aware that all of products are vintage or pre-owned, meaning they are with a little dirt, scratches, stain.
Deep-steamed tea is a tea that has a long steaming process of 1 to 3 minutes.
The tea leaves become very soft, and the fir process makes the tea leaves finer.
It is a tea that has many parts that become powdered tea.
Since it is a fine tea, use a delicate mesh tea strainer when brewing.
It is required to strain and brew.
This one has a fine mesh tea strainer made of stainless steel.
A kyusu suitable for brewing deep-steamed tea.
Tokoname: One of Japan’s six ancient kilns, a town of pottery colored in history.
Tokoname City, Aichi Prefecture, located on the west coast of the Chita Peninsula facing Ise Bay
It is the gateway to Chubu International Airport (Centrair), 6km east-west and 16km north-south.
Known nationwide as a pottery town with a long and narrow terrain from north to south
Tokoname ware, which has a history of 1000 years, is counted as one of the six old kilns in Japan.
* As each item is handmade one by one, there may be slight differences in color, shape, and size.
* Depending on your device and viewing environment, the color and texture of the photo may look slightly different from the actual one.
thank you for your understanding.
* TokyoStore is closed on saturdays, sundays, and public holidays.
* In rare cases, the stock may be out of stock because the stock is shared with other sales sites. in that case, we will notify you immediately.
* TokyoStore will ship as soon as possible, but it may take 3 to 7 business days to prepare for shipping depending on the ordered item.
Thank you for your understanding.
* TokyoStore does not collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
for countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. european countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.
There are no reviews yet.