Tatami Zabuton Rush cushion KUSABI design 2 piece set made in Japan
Size / capacity: Approximately 55 x 55 cm
Color: Blue / Brown / Green
Producing area: Japan
Material / Ingredients: Material: Side land = rush (from Kyushu)
* Meseki weave Middle material = top and bottom) Felt 12mm + core) Urethane foam 25mm (three layers)
It is a rush cushion that is hand-printed by craftsmen one by one. A technique called Meseki weaving is used to create a soft touch.
In addition, after sewing the RUSH fabric, the fabric is moistened and turned inside out to finish it with a technique called “return”.
Since RUSH is normally bent in a direction that should not be bent, it can only be made with thick and strong RUSH.
By returning it, I gave it a plump and voluminous feel.
We use RUSH from Japan (Kyushu).
Each one is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
RUSH has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect. In addition, it is hard to get dirty and changes to golden color and tastes as it is used.
Aomori HIBA processing is applied to RUSH (antibacterial and deodorant effect).
The middle material has a three-layer structure in which urethane is sanded with felt, and has an appropriate cushioning property.
* Since the pattern prints are drawn by hand by craftsmen, the texture may differ slightly even if the colors and patterns are the same.
* The color may look different between the outer frame and the center part, but this is not a defect because it is a characteristic of Rush, not uneven color or sunburn.
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Depending on availability, it may take 6-8 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
●Since the ZABUTON rush cushion is a natural material, it may have variations in color and shape, frayed outer frame, broken RUSH, and torn depending on the frequency of use.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.