Tatami slippers can be used in unisex.
Made in Japan dot design
Size：M size ~ about 24.5 cm
L size ~ about 27 cm
XL size ~ about 28.5 cm
Tatami Rush material slippers that are comfortable to wear.
A boldly designed dot pattern on a beautiful Kurume woven fabric.
Since the front part is open, it is also recommended for those who are worried about stuffy feet.
Fashionable Japanese-style slippers that can be worn refreshingly throughout the year.
The feature is the upper using “Kurume woven” in the Chikugo region of Fukuoka prefecture!
Kurume woven has a unique texture because the warp and weft are woven by a dobby loom not only in plain weave but also in various weaving structures using yarn dyed yarn.
It is a representative textile that represents Fukuoka Prefecture.
The insole uses “Tatami Tatami Rush material”, which is a rush material that is woven larger than a general Tatami mat.
The Tatami Rush material also has a deodorant effect.
Tatami Rush material slippers are produced in a Japanese factory.
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Depending on availability, it may take 6-8 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
● Since the ZABUTON rush cushion is a natural material, it may have variations in color and shape, frayed outer frame, broken RUSH, and torn depending on the frequency of use.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.