Tatami Mattress Rush Beige Made in Japan
Approximately 31.5 x 82.7 in (semi-single)
Approximately 39.4 x 82.7 in (single)
Approximately 47.2 x 82.7 in (semi-double)
Producing area: Japan
Material / ingredient: Outer material = Tatami Rush (from Kyushu)
* Ordinary woven back side = non-woven fabric 10 mm
It is a Tatami mattress to eliminate sleep troubles with the effect of Tatami Rush. Place it under the mattress as a measure against humidity and cold bottom. It’s easy to use, just lay a mattress under the mattress and it’s now free of moisture, cold and cushioning.
You can connect multiple sheets to make a family size, or use it as a modern Japanese Tatami rug mat during the daytime when you do not use a futon.
It comes with a non-slip sheet (5 pieces), so it is possible to prevent the Tatami mattress from slipping.
◆ Precautions for use and care
* TOKYO STORE will ship as quickly as possible, but this Tatami item is made after ordering and may take 5-7 business days to ship. Thank you for your understanding.
* Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
* If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
* For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
* If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
* Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for understanding.
* DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE AND VIEWING ENVIRONMENT, THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE PHOTO MAY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO STORE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
* IN RARE CASES, THE STOCK MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BECAUSE THE STOCK IS SHARED WITH OTHER SALES SITES. IN THAT CASE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY.
* TOKYO STORE does NOT collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
For countries that apply sales taxes and / or customs duties (esp. European countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.