Tatami rug carpet Kakitagawa and Tatami ZABUTON Japanese cushion GOFU 2 piece set
● Tatami RUSH rug carpet KAKITAGAWA made in Japan
Size: 69.3 in (176cm) x 69.3 in (176cm)
69.3 in (176 cm) x 102.8 in (261 cm)
Producing area: Japan
Material / Ingredient: Material: RUSH (from Kyushu)
* Outer frame = polypropylene, polyethylene
● FUKURO woven Zabuton Rush cushion GOFU design 2 piece set made in Japan
Size / capacity: Approximately 55 x 55 cm
Color: brown / green
Producing area: Japan
Material / Ingredient: Material / Ingredient: Material: Side = rush (from Kyushu)
* Crested middle material = top and bottom) felt 12 mm + core) urethane foam 25 mm (three layers)
● What is Tatami RUSH rug carpet KAKITAGAWA made in Japan?
You can refresh yourself just by laying a Tatami RUSH rug carpet.
We use RUSH made in Japan (Kyushu) with a length of about 120 cm. About 91 cm is used.
The outer frame is slightly whitish. (It ’s not a sunburn, it ’s the color of the root and tip of RUSH.)
The longer the RUSH, the higher the quality. RUSH has a reddish brown tip, a white root, and a blue (green) color in the middle. The more good quality blue part in the middle is used, the stronger and more beautiful the finish will be.
In addition, RUSH gets a tan while using it, but the more the blue part in the middle is used, the better the whole tans and the more it deteriorates over time.
This Tatami RUSH rug carpet is durable due to the large number of RUSH driven. Since the surface is smooth, it is characterized by the fact that dust does not collect easily.
Each Japanese rush is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
RUSH has the characteristics of purifying air, controlling humidity, and being hard to get dirty. Aomori Hiba processing is applied to RUSH. (Antibacterial and deodorant effect) Both front and back can be used.
● What is FUKURO woven Zabuton Rush cushion GOFU design 2 piece set made in Japan?
The side fabric is finished with a technique called crest weaving.
Rush is woven in the same way as a general floor covering to create a solid fabric.
We use Japanese (Kyushu) rush.
Each one is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
Rush has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect. In addition, it is hard to get dirty and changes to golden color and tastes as it is used.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to rush (antibacterial and deodorant effect).
The middle material has a three-layer structure in which elevator is sandwiched with felt, and has an appropriate cushioning property.
* The color may look different between the outer frame and the center part, but this is not a defect because it is a characteristic of Rush, not uneven color or sunburn.
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Depending on availability, it may take 6-8 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
●Since the ZABUTON rush cushion is a natural material, it may have variations in color and shape, frayed outer frame, broken RUSH, and torn depending on the frequency of use.
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.