Tatami mat rug carpet checkered design black color made in Japan
Number of set mats: 2 mat set / 4 mat set / 6 mat set
Size: 1Tatami mat approx. 32.3 x 32.3 x 0.7 in
Producing area: Japan
Material / ingredient: Outer material = Rush (from Kyushu)
* Material in normal weaving = solid cotton felt
Back side = non-slip non-woven fabric
A Japanese space is created just by placing the unit tatami mat on the floor.
It is a type without an outer frame design.
I put out a calm checkered pattern that I never get tired of with similar colors.
Tatami Rush Grass from Japan (Kyushu) is used for the outer fabric of Tatami.
Each one is thick, the skin is thick, and the fibers are fine, so it is elastic and has excellent durability.
Tatami Rush Grass has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect.
It is also hard to get dirty and the color of Tatami Rush Grass will change as you use it.
As it is a lightweight type of Tatami, it can be easily carried, installed, and tidied up.
The non-woven fabric on the back of Tatami is anti-slip processed. Also, if you use the connecting tape, you can easily connect as many as you like according to your room.
Depending on availability, it may take 6-8 business days to ship.
* Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
◆ Precautions for use and care
● Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
* Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
● If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
* Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
● For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
● If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
● Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.